Monday, January 17, 2011

My Next Show: Jack in By The Light of A Match Festival

I have a new play! I've been given a hilarious role in the show "Jack", part of a one-act play festival. The company is Snorks and Piñs, and the festival is called "By The Light of a Match." It's a series of one acts based on a re-imagining of fairy tales.

In my case, it's a meeting of Jack of Jack and the beanstalk, and the third little pig. After they've each been convicted of murder (of the giant and big bad wolf, respectively). This epic meeting requires a narrator. The narrator is a beatnik. The beatnik is me. Snaps, please.

Seriously, it's a good part in a fun show. First read-through is tonight, first performance is Valentines Day, Feb 14th. More details coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoyed your Storyteller. You embodied the archetype delightfully!

    ReplyDelete